Interventional Radiology refers to a range of techniques which rely on the use of radiological image guidance (such as X-ray fluoroscopy, ultrasound, computed tomography [CT] and/ or magnetic resonance imaging [MRI]) to precisely target treatments for different organ system.
The Interventional Radiologists perform a broad range of procedures such as treating tumours, taking organ biopsies, and etc.
The Interventional Radiologists at the Lung Center of the Philippines performs a wide range of procedures, including the following
- Ascitic Tap
- Image Guided Liver Biopsy
- Peripheral Lung and Mediastinal Mass Biopsy
- Joint Injection and Aspiration
- Prostatic Mass Biopsy/Guidance
- Pleural Fluid Aspiration and Pleurodesis
- Bronchial Embolization
- Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA)
- Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE)
- Venous Access
- Percutaneous Biliary Drainage
For more information and for further inquiries, please contact us at:
LCP Direct line: (02) 924-6101 @local numbers:.
Digital Radiography (X-ray) 1323
CT/ MRI: 1331
Radiation Therapy 1751
Nuclear Medicine TBA