1. To provide medical assessment and fitness evaluation for individuals or groups
for flight, diving and travel.
2. To establish a specialty referral-based unit that deals with medical problems
related to flight, diving travel.
- Finalize the Program and seek formal approval.
- Generate resources and funds for personnel training, equipment, facilities.
- Finalize personnel line-up
- Commence personnel training
- Prepare materials and complete equipment and facilities
- Create vital linkages with relevant sectors
- Work for certification
- Launch and commence program
- Conduct promotional/marketing activities
- Perform periodic evaluation