1. Forecasting, planning, monitoring, preparing and reporting budgetary matters of the LCP.
2. Coordinating with other agencies to establish the LCP plans, programs and projects for the budget year.
3. Preparing the Budget Proposals/Estimates and the Work and Financial/Operational Plans of the Agency.
4. Attending to other related matters.
GENERAL POLICIES :
1. Government laws and regulations on expenditures of government funds shall be strictly observed.
2. Availability of allotment shall be certified in accordance with the General Appropriations Act.
3. All financial transactions shall be done in accordance with the approved Corporate Operating Budget / Financial Plan and supported with complete documents.
The Budget Section is composed of the following employees :
AMELIA T. BATOCTOY - BUDGET OFFICER III
LEA R. GALVAN - BUDGET OFFICER II
MERCEDES A. CUSIPAG - BUDGETING ASSISTANT
JOMARI FRANCISCO - DATA ENCODER (Contractual)