The Human Resource Development Division is in-charge of the personnel management services of the LCP, With the main thrust of providing each and every official and employee the required quality service on personnel matters for a systematic, efficient and effective execution of hospital operations. It is also responsible for the maintenance and safekeeping of all administrative records created in the hospital.
The Division takes charge of the following personnel functions
1. Processing/Monitoring and facilitating of all appointments that course through the
Civil Service Commission.
2. Processing of Contracts of Job Order personnel;
3. Monitoring/updating/recording and reporting Leave of regular officials
4. Processing/Maintaining/Recording and Reporting of Attendance of all officials and
5. Preparing/Updating/Monitoring and facilitating of payroll both regular and job
6. Processing of Terminal Leave/Separation of employees;
7. Updating and maintaining the Citizen Charter and the Statement of
Assets Liabilities and Net worth as required to be qualified to the Performance
Based Bonus (PBB) incentive.
8. Conducting orientation for newly appointed personnel in coordination with
Professional Education and Training Services (PETS).
Job Vacancies click here
The Central Records Section take charge of all records management and the implementation of a systematic and scientific control of information that are required. It deals with record creation (forms, reports, instruction/directives and correspondence management); files management; information retrieval; records protection; records retention and disposition; mail management and printing and reproduction service.
Human Resource Development Division, Lung Center of the Philippines
Quezon Avenue, Quezon City 1100
Telephone No. 9246101 local 205, 251